Monday 27 August 2012

Look who's back! Part 1 - Swanage

Apologies that I haven't posted in a while, I haven't been as much of a hermit as I usually am and have been rather busy over the last few weeks. I have decided that I shall provide you all with some snaps of what I have been up to since I last posted :)

I shall start with some holiday snaps... Me, the family and the boyfriend have been going to Swanage, Dorset for years, and take the speed boat there to whizz around the jurassic coast of Dorset. Please note the lack of glamour in my outfits - with hiking, boating and lots more hiking I didn't really have chance to be glamorous
 Pevril Point, Swanage, Dorset



 Mountain goat
Hiking... not my favourite hobby



 Call me Gemma...Gemma Bond

 Me (far right) and my Pos-e


 Chapman's Pool

Wonderfully hot day

 Striking the Usain Bolt pose

I fell in love with this cute 'Dori's Delights' catering van at the Swanage Fete, and think that it is a fantastic idea for a wedding or party, selling anything from Frozen Yoghurt to tasty baguettes, 
it is simply adorable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment